What is included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- All tolls, parking, petrol (gas) and taxes
- Entrance fees where applicable
- Lunch and Drinks
- Optional authorised guide (available on request)
Duration: 8 hr. approx
The typical tour of the Amalfi Coast is one of the most popular destinations for tourists, artists and celebrities from around the world.
The particular Costa, one of a kind, features a crystal-clear sea and stunning scenery with walls in the living rock overlooking the emerald sea. Typical for its cultic expressions, folklore, and for the presentation of local products.
The tour includes a short but focused tour of the towns of the Amalfi Coast:
- Amalfi, known for its beach and especially the impressive cathedral in the main square
- Vietri sul Mare, famous for its ceramics that all the world knows
- Cetara, a small fishing village, the only one capable of making long past riviver
- Ravello, the city of music and stunning residences, such as Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo
- Positano, one of a kind and that no more words needed to express rare beauty